and Other Money Savers
Detecting a leak is one way to save major money on your monthly water bill. However, knowing there's a leak and knowing where the leak is are two different things. At Air Comfort Solutions we know that you waste time and money simply wondering where water is leaking, or worse, ripping up your home trying to find the leak. That's why we implement state-of-the-art technology when it comes to leak detection. We send a trained professional with a leak detecting camera that can go down into your home without the mess and cost of trial and error. This way, we can pinpoint exactly where the leak is and treat it accordingly.
Aside from leak detection, there are many other ways to maximize your home and minimize the cost. For instance, chances are you use hot water multiple times every day, but water heating can often be overlooked as a way to maximize the efficiency of your home.
Here are a few ways that you increase the efficiency of your home:
• Fix leaks - Leaks, no matter how small, can cost money and waste water. By fixing leaks and drippy faucets, you can decrease water loss and increase efficiency.
• Install low-flow faucets and shower heads - Low-flow faucets and shower heads use less water while still being effective, and less water use means lower water heating bills.
• Lower water heater temperatures - Lowering the temperature of your water heater can save on the amount of energy your home is using to reach the water heating temperature, which can in turn save you money on your energy bills.
• Take a shower, instead of a bath - A quick shower uses less water than a bath. Being conscientious of the length of your shower can also help conserve water and save money.
• Insulate your water heater - Insulating water heaters can reduce heat loss by 25-45 percent, reducing the amount of energy wasted and lowering energy costs.
For quality service from professionals you can trust, contact Air Comfort Solutions at (405) 721-3740 in Oklahoma City or at (918) 743-2300 in Tulsa.
- ISSUES WITH YOUR PIPES
- EMERGENCY PLUMBING
- CLOGGED DRAINS 101
- TOILET REPAIR
- DISHWASHER ISSUES
- PLUMBING MAINTENANCE
- SEWER LINE REPAIR
- TRUSTED WATER HEATING INSTALLATION
- RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING
- COMMERCIAL PLUMBING
- DRAIN CLEANING
- RUNNING TOILET
- LEAK DETECTION
- TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
- YOUR TRUSTED PLUMBER
- SEWER LINES
- KITCHEN AND BATH REMODEL
- TRUSTWORTHY TECHNICIANS