Common Heating Problems: Irregular HVAC Heating
Irregular HVAC heating, a common problem reported by Oklahoma residents, occurs when a gas furnace turns on and off in irregular intervals. For example, the furnace may turn off before reaching the thermostat's set temperature and then turn on again.
In addition to preventing your home from reaching the proper temperature, irregular HVAC heating cycles can often cause accelerated wear on furnace components.
Here are a few simple steps that could help fix problems with irregular heating:
• Check the furnace air filter. If your furnace's filter is dirty, replace it with a new one.
• Clean and lubricate the furnace blower. If the problem continues, the most likely cause is a clogged furnace blower. Clean the blower and remove all dirt and debris. Lubricate the blower and motor by dripping a small amount of engine oil into the oil port, a small hole at the top of the motor. The oil port should be clearly labeled for 3:1 engine oil.
• Call Air Comfort Solutions. If you are still experiencing problems with your furnace, we can help. Our heating repair specialists are available seven days a week to solve any irregular heating issues.
Give us a call at (405) 721-3740 in Oklahoma City and at (918) 743-2300 in Tulsa.
- PROFESSIONAL HEATER REPAIR
- PILOT LIGHTS
- IRREGULAR HVAC HEATING
- NO FURNACE HEAT
- FURNACE TUNE-UP
- WINTERIZING YOUR HOME
- HVAC HEATING INSTALLATION
- HVAC GAS VS. ELECTRIC
- HOME HEATING TIPS
- GEOTHERMAL HVAC HEATING SYSTEMS
- COMMERCIAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- ENERGY EFFICIENT HEATING OPTIONS
- RADIANT HVAC HEATING SYSTEMS
- UNDERSTAND YOUR HVAC SYSTEM
- TRUSTWORTHY TECHNICIANS